What is Elderpost?
Elderpost is a website where
- Caregivers and older people can:
- find free services and support
- find free or used equipment
- give away or sell equipment that they don't need anymore
- find private caregivers for hire
- find companies which sell what you may need
- find agencies which specialize in providing people to hire
- find information and organizations which they need as they go through a caregiving and aging journey.
- People who want to work with older people and their caregivers can find the opportunities to do so, without a placement fee, or having to go through an agency which will take something off the top.
- Companies, non profit organizations, agencies and governments can post information about themselves and the services and goods they provide.
You will find here:
- Free equipment
- Free services
- Used equipment being sold privately
- Home makers and caregivers who are looking to provide care.
- Family members looking to find someone who can provide care.
- Commercial services
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Opportunities to develop and provide mutual support among caregivers.